Jan 3, 2012

Making Resolutions


Excited for the new year, students worked with composition, design,
and overlapping shapes to create symbolic new year's resolution art.







 
 
















STUDENTS SHARE SOME OF THEIR RESOLUTIONS:

"I will stick to getting dressed faster."

"I will try to erase my fights with my friends."

"I will try my hand at ice skating."

"I will cut out teasing my sister."

"I will cross out bad thoughts." (symbol: pencil)

"We traced things in the art room like glue to tell us to stick to doing our chores."

"I will erase fighting with my brother."

"I will cut out turning the light on when my teenage brother is trying to sleep."

"I will cut out saying bad words."

"I will stick to singing."

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/25/2012

    Hey Mrs.Peleksky,

    It is Zoe Sala and Cory i just wanted to say Cory would like to talk to you as soon as possible,he wants to talk about new ideas maybe you or he has. I just wanted to thank you for putting my art work your our AMAZING art room blog can't wait!!!

    Zoe and Cory Sala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/06/2012

    hi, it is Alexandra Z and Zoe S,
    WE LOVE PAW PRINTS WOW!!

    ReplyDelete