Apr 6, 2010

Our Doodle Finalists...


Each school may select 6 designs to compete at the state level -- here are our entries representing Purchase:


Joseph H.



Sammy S.



Erin N.



Emma D.



Julia L.



Ryan K.
Google has illustrated the judging process below:
Regional Finalists will be displayed in a gallery on the Google.com website. The U.S. public will then vote for the doodles they believe best capture the theme "If I Could Do Anything, I Would…".
But doodlists everywhere agree, it's not about winning a contest, it's about taking a creative challenge, thinking like an artist.


http://www.netsignnews.com/Community/Deaf_Teen_Finalist_in_Google_Contest.php

4 comments:

  1. I hope purchase wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/22/2010

    i hope purchase wins 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! These are so cool and I have to say that I hope that a student from Purchase wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/02/2010

    Nice! very cool

    ReplyDelete